This week we are closing out October with good news: the numbers are in and our Travis Credit Union Foundation campaign to protect lives and livelihoods has raised $3,880! Additionally, we are extremely excited to share the winning design from our mask logo contest. Congrats to Richmond resident Raul Garcia!
Huge thanks to all our manufacturing partners–LeChat Nail Care Products, Leftside Printing, Fab Lab Richmond, and 5 Star Cleaners–and to everyone who donated and supported our campaign. We could not have done this without you.
This week and next we will begin turning those dollars into face masks, hand sanitizer, and face shields for our Downtown businesses and residents. Stay tuned for updates!
Main Street Presents
Repair, Recover, Revive! Conference
What: 2-day virtual conference from the California Main Street Alliance
For: Small businesses, commercial district revitalization managers, economic development professionals, and community leaders
Themes: Legal Solutions, Retail Solutions, Creative Placemaking, Tourism in the time of COVID, Government Relations/Advocacy, Funding for Small Business and Main Street
Perks: Connect with colleagues, grow your network, prizes, unlimited access to all sessions, presentations, and recordings.
Tickets: $25 and on sale now!
Create your own FREE E-Commerce Site with Square
Office Hours: October 30, 9am or 4pm
Survive COVID19 & Grow your Business:
Get Online in just 4 Easy Steps!
Richmond Main Street Meal Giveaway Program
We are teaming up with community partners and volunteers to distribute thousands of fresh, healthy, restaurant-made meals and disposable masks to anyone in need.
Dates: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 11am – 1pm
Location: RPAL parking lot (enter at 23rd Street & Exchange Place)
How: Drive thru pick-up & walk-ins OK; Masks required for service.
More info: Call (510) 621-1221
Interested in Helping Out?
Volunteer, Donate, or Both!
Guides & Resources
Shop Local Safely
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- EXTENDED Contra Costa County Rent Freeze & Eviction Moratorium
- LATEST HEALTH ORDER September 30 Reopening Updates & Face Covering Rules
- GET TESTED FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- FREE FLU SHOTS Now available at all County COVID19 testing sites
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS October 23 Small Business Mailer
- NEW GRANTS Contra Costa County Micro-Enterprise Relief Fund, HartBeat of Main Street Grant Program
- GET LOCAL HELP COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm