Richmond Main Street Initiative is dedicated to strengthening Downtown Richmond’s economic base through business retention, targeted recruitment, social entrepreneurship and financing, trend monitoring and education, and new equitable development.
We actively partner with the local business community, anchor institutions, and service providers to provide a wide range of technical assistance services to small businesses and emerging entrepreneurs. Whether you’re the owner of an established enterprise who wants to revamp your business practices or you’re an entrepreneur ready to take the next step, Richmond Main Street is here to help.
Our Current Small Business Workshop Calendar
Free E-Commerce Site Support & Card Readers
Step 1: Watch recorded webinar ANYTIME (but before your virtual office hours appointment)
Step 2: Sign up for virtual office hours with Square Online Help, to get all your questions answered
- Thursday, August 20 at 9am or 5pm Schedule your meeting
Step 4: Complete your e-commerce website in no time!
Need Help? Have Questions? Contact Alicia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Steps 2 is optional, but highly recommended if you are new to e-commerce. Step 3 is optional, but highly recommended if you do not have a Square reader or need a new one.
Proudly sponsored by Richmond Main Street & Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center in partnership with Square.
Square is also providing free credit card processing equipment to participants!
*More Office Hours Coming in September*
Get a head start: Watch the webinar & request your free Square Reader/Terminal
Ayuda Gratuita: Página Web E-Commerce
& Equipo con Square
Paso 1: Vea el seminario grabado cuando quiera (pero andes de participar en la tutoría)
Paso 2: Regístrese para uan hora de tutoría virtual con Square para responder todas sus preguntas
- Viernes, 21 de Agosto, 9am 0 5pm Regístrese
Paso 4: ¡Complete su pàgina web de E-commerce enseguida!
¿Nececite Ayuda? ¿Tenga Preguntas? Contacte a Lucero, email@example.com
Punto Importante: Pasos 2 y 4 no son requisitos, ¡pero se recomiendas altamente para un impacto máximo!
Orgullosamente patrocinado por Richmond Main Street y Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center en colaboración con Square.
¡Además Square está proveyendo procesadores para tarjetas de crédito gratuito!
*¡Más Horas de Tutoria en Septiembre!*
Empiece ahora: Vea el seminario grabado y pida su equipamiento gratis de Square
*Save the Date*
Access to Capital & Debt Restructuring Workshop
Date: Thursday, August 27
About: Join Richmond Main Street and a panel of experts for a 2-for-1 small business financial health workshop: First, hear from local banks and community lenders about flexible, affordable working capital loans available and how to get your application approved. Then, learn about debt restructuring, bankruptcy options, and pro bono legal resources. Q&A with the experts and information about COVID19-related resources will also be provided.
Our Work & Commitment Right Now
- Monitoring the situation closely and adjusting our work to meet the needs of our community
- Actively exploring web-based solutions to hosting meetings and workshops
- Supporting our local businesses by engaging with our Downtown merchants and community partners to better understand the needs of our business community, promoting those that remain open, and connecting businesses with resources through our Community Resource Directory, weekly Main Street News & Small Business Mailer, and social media accounts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Standing up for businesses on Macdonald Avenue and beyond through our membership in the California Main Street Alliance, collaboration with community partners and City departments, and contacting our elected representatives