Community Partner Membership Program
Richmond Main Street is dedicated to revitalizing Historic Downtown Richmond. In early 2015, we launched a weekly e-newsletter—Main Street News—a new and improved way of sending updates on community events, programs, and projects. In addition to highlighting the activities in Downtown, our e-newsletter also provides a platform for community-based organizations to promote their work.
By joining our Community Partner Membership Program you will receive valuable marketing tools for your organization.
- Appear in Main Street News, our weekly e-newsletter
- All newsletters are sent to 2000+ readers and are shared on our social media accounts—reaching thousands of individuals that are interested in community projects like yours!
- Post events and announcements on www.richmondmainstreet.org
- Listings to our website’s Home page and Events Calendar and our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Free booth spaces* at Richmond Main Street events (one booth space per event)
Learn more about member benefits here.
Expand your reach in the community today—Become a Community Partner Member!
Contact us to learn more and join!
firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 236-4049