Richmond Main Street Business Services
Whether you’re the owner of an established enterprise who wants to revamp your business practices or you’re an entrepreneur ready to take the next step, Richmond Main Street is here to help.
City of Richmond Revolving Loan Fund Program
Richmond Main Street is partnering with the City of Richmond to encourage the development of new businesses and the expansion of existing businesses. The City of Richmond’s Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) is a community-based program designed to foster local economic growth in small businesses. Download the brochure to learn more about the program and how to apply:
Have questions? Need help with your application? Contact us!
Call (510) 236-4049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to include your name, business name and address, email, phone number, and brief description of your lending needs and any questions.
Our Small Business Resource Partners
We are proud to partner with the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center and Contra Costa Small Business Development Center to support the small business community in Downtown Richmond. Click on the logos to explore the classes, workshops, and information available through these partners:
Helpful Websites for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs
Please note: This is just a small sample of the many online resources available to small businesses and entrepreneurs. This list is not intended to endorse the content of any web site not operated by the Richmond Main Street Initiative.
Local Business Planning & Development
Local Financial Services & Alternative Lending
Legal Resources for Small Businesses
UC Berkeley Law’s New Business Practicum – BerkeleyLaw
- UC Berkeley Law’s New Business Practicum Legal Checklist for Entrepreneurs – Presentation
- The Business Model Canvas: Template, Sample
- Entity Options for Businesses – Key Characteristics
- Common Operational Relationships for New Businesses
- Legal Compliance Checklist for Employers (2017)
- Which Employment Laws Apply to You
- Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement Template – Word, PDF
- Protecting What’s Yours: How Intellectual Property Law Can Help – Presentation
National Business Resources
Small Business Certifications & Procurement Resources
City of Richmond – BidsOnline
State of California Department of General Services – Cal eProcure
- How to do Business with California State Government
- Cal eProcure Hands-on Registration – Guide
- Small Business (SB) Certification Support Documents
- Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Services (DVBE) Certification Support Documents
Federal Government – SAM.gov
- Small Business Administration Contracting Resources – Your Business and Government: A Contracting Partnership
- Registering on www.SAM.gov – The only way to do business with the federal government
- Small Business Administration 12 Steps to Success: Practical Guide to Doing Business with the Federal Government
- SAM.gov Non-Federal User Guide
UC Berkeley Supply Chain Management – uBuy
- More info about doing business with UC Berkeley available here
Diversity Information Resources – Links & information about local, national, and international certification resources, supplier and purchaser database, and more.