Downtown Richmond’s Premiere Event
Spirit & Soul Festival
A true celebration of Downtown Richmond. Spirit & Soul Festival transforms historic Main Street into an outdoor bazaar filled with food and artisan vendors, live music from two stages, dancing in the street, a beverage pavilion with VIP seating, and youth zone.
9th annual Spirit & Soul Festival Report
September 16, 2017 was an INCREDIBLE day in Downtown Richmond! We danced on Main Street, ate delicious food, enjoyed refreshing beverages, created art, made friends, and honored our Downtown Champions. Huge thanks to everyone who came out. Extra special thanks to our sponsors, community partners, vendors, downtown merchants, and volunteers!
Together we hosted our biggest Spirit & Soul Festival to date:
- 1200+ visitors of all ages
- 11 local bands & performers on 2 stages
- 1 super fun youth zone featuring lawn chess, sidewalk chalk, and mural painting
- 31 Food, artisan & interactive info booth vendors
- Beverage pavilion serving up beer, wine & Main Street margaritas
- 8 Individuals honored as Downtown Champions
- 35 volunteers contributed 140+ hours of service
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Kaiser Permanente, Mechanics Bank, Rolling Hills Memorial Park, Chevron, Sims Metal Management, KBLX 102.9, Republic Services, City of Richmond, East Bay Municipal Utility District, RYSE Center, R&B Cellars, Benoit Casper, East Brother Beer Company, SparkPoint Contra Costa, California Delicious, Marin Bikes, Overaa Construction.
Save the Date: 10th annual Spirit & Soul Festival
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Interested in learning more or getting involved?
Contact Alicia: (510) 236-4049 or email@example.com