Saturday’s Virtual Merchant Showcase was awesome! We had so much fun gathering virtually to learn about the Black leaders and businesses that have shaped our Downtown and get VIP tours of some of our Black-owned/led businesses offering goods, services, and community right now. Huge thanks to everyone who purchased tickets and tuned in. Big thanks also to our event sponsor, Travis Credit Union, our co-host Karen Buchanan of Urban History Hikes, our camera operators Robert Rogers and Shots from Richmond, and our participating businesses: Gratitude Afrocentric Gift Store, Rich City Studios, CoBiz Richmond, Rich City Rides Bike Skate Coop Shop.
Main Street Presents
Free Square E-commerce Program
New & Improved Tutorials AND Office Hours Are Here!
We can help!
2) Have questions? Sign-up for office hours with a Square expert on January 21 or 22, 2021. RSVP required.
3) Request a FREE reader to process payments safely and securely anywhere!
7 Ways to Support Local Safely
Learn How: 7 Ways to Support Local Safely
Shop Local: Downtown Businesses Directory
Guides & Resources
NEW Grant Opportunity for Downtown Richmond Businesses
What: Grants of $5,000-$10,000, awarded on a competitive basis to help brick-and-mortar small businesses in designated Main Street districts as they work to adapt to COVID-19 and prepare for the next phases of reopening across the country. All eligible businesses located in Downtown Richmond may apply.
Apply: January 21, 9am – January 28, 4:59pm PST
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- EXTENDED Contra Costa County Rent Freeze & Eviction Moratorium
- LATEST HEALTH ORDER December 16 Stay-At-Home Order & Face Covering Rules
- GET TESTED FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS January 15 Small Business Mailer
- NEW GRANTS California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program (Round 2 opening in February), Paycheck Protection Program Round 2
- GET LOCAL HELP COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
More Help: Check out Our COVID-19 Community Resource Directory
Section Spotlight: COVID19 Testing & Vaccinations And Healthcare & Mental Health Services