A Farmers’ Market on Wheels!
Richmond Route 2019
2019 Season: February – December
Where & Time:
- 9:30am-10:30am @ Richmond Kaiser, Harbour Way & Nevin Ave (Downtown Stop)
- 11am – 12pm @ Richmond Civic Center, 27th btwn Barrett & Nevin Ave
- 1pm – 2pm @ North Richmond, Chesley Ave & Fred Jackson Way
- 2:30pm-3:30pm @ LifeLong Medical, 2600 Macdonald Ave
The Fresh Approach Mobile Farmers’ Market is a seasonal farmers’ market on wheels and rolls into Richmond every Wednesday, February – December. The 2019 route includes stops in: Downtown Richmond (Kaiser Richmond, Nevin Ave & Harbour Way), Civic Center (401 27th Street), and North Richmond (Fred Jackson Way & Chesley Way). A program of Fresh Approach, the truck sources produce directly from local farmers to sell at sites across the Bay Area with a mission to increase access to fresh, quality produce in areas where it is not otherwise easily accessible. All stops are open to the public. Shoppers utilizing CalFresh (SNAP), WIC, SSI, SSDI, and Medi-Cal receive a 50% discount, up to $20, through the Market Match program.
More details & schedule available here.
Forms of Payment Accepted:
For more information and to sign-up for updates, visit www.FreshApproach.org
Freshest Cargo Downtown Richmond Stop is made possible through a partnership between Richmond Main Street and Fresh Approach. Richmond route supported by Kaiser Permanente.
Questions? Comments? Contact us:
- Fresh Approach (925) 771-2990
- Richmond Main Street (510) 236-4049