Main Street Presents
COVID-Safe Downtown Holiday Festival Activities
Since it’s not safe to gather and have folks come to Santa, we are bringing Santa and the Downtown Holiday Festival experience to you!
Saturday, December 12, 2pm-4pm
Santa’s helpers are making special deliveries to Richmond households. Register to receive goodie bags, books, family resources, and more.
Wednesday, December 16, 6pm-7:30pm
Grab some hot cocoa and tune in for an evening of yuletide cheer featuring Storytime with Santa and A Richmond Nutcracker.
Calling All Santa Helpers! We are looking for 15 volunteers to make the special deliveries. Each volunteer will pick-up a delivery kit on December 11 and make deliveries to about 10 households on December 12.
Will you help us make the holidays bright for 300 Richmond kids?
FREE E-Commerce Program with Square
We are taking a short break from hosting office hours in December to regroup and revamp the program. Stay tuned for a relaunch in January 2021! In the meantime, the current webinar content and FREE card readers are still available.
Richmond Main Street Meal Giveaway Program
Dates: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 11am – 1pm
Location: RPAL parking lot, entrance on 23rd Street
How: Drive thru pick-up & walk-ins OK; Masks required for service.
More info: Call (510) 621-1221
December 24 will be the final meal distribution date for 2020 and until further notice.
Interested in Helping Out?
Volunteer, Donate, or Both!
Guides & Resources
Shop Local Safely
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- EXTENDED Contra Costa County Rent Freeze & Eviction Moratorium
- LATEST HEALTH ORDER December 4 Stay-At-Home Order & Face Covering Rules
- GET TESTED FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- FREE FLU SHOTS Now available at all County COVID19 testing sites
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS December 4 Small Business Mailer
- NEW GRANTS Contra Costa County Micro-Enterprise Relief Fund
- GET LOCAL HELP COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
Section Spotlight: Food Access Resources