Election Day is tomorrow, November 3!
Here are a few ways to make sure your voice is heard and you are able to vote safely in Contra Costa County:
Vote Now: Due to COVID19, all registered voters were sent a vote-by-mail ballot. Return your completed ballot by dropping it off any Official Ballot Drop Box. Or vote in person at an early voting site. Track your vote-by-mail ballot status here.
Vote Tomorrow: On November 3, the polls are open from 7am-8pm. Find your polling place, wear a mask, bring your sample ballot or voter guide, and know your rights:
- If your name does not appear on the roster, you have the right to cast a provisional ballot.
- You have the right to ask poll workers questions, to request assistance in voting, and for a new ballot if you make a mistake.
- You are allowed to drop off your vote-by-mail ballot at any polling place.
- You have the right to vote if you are still in line when the polls close.
More Info: Contra Costa County Elections & State of California Elections.
Main Street Presents
Repair, Recover, Revive! Conference
What: 2-day virtual conference from the California Main Street Alliance
For: Small businesses, commercial district revitalization managers, economic development professionals, and community leaders
Themes: Legal Solutions, Retail Solutions, Creative Placemaking, Tourism in the time of COVID, Government Relations/Advocacy, Funding for Small Business and Main Street
Perks: Connect with colleagues, grow your network, prizes, unlimited access to all sessions, presentations, and recordings.
Tickets: $25 and on sale now!
Create your own FREE E-Commerce Site with Square
More Office Hours Coming Soon!
On-demand webinars & FREE card readers still available
Richmond Main Street Meal Giveaway Program
We are teaming up with community partners and volunteers to distribute thousands of fresh, healthy, restaurant-made meals and disposable masks to anyone in need.
Dates: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 11am – 1pm
Location: RPAL parking lot, entrance at 23rd Street
How: Drive thru pick-up & walk-ins OK; Masks required for service.
More info: Call (510) 621-1221
Interested in Helping Out?
Volunteer, Donate, or Both!
Guides & Resources
Shop Local Safely
Learn How: 7 Ways to Support Local Safely
Shop Local: Downtown Businesses Directory
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- EXTENDED Contra Costa County Rent Freeze & Eviction Moratorium
- LATEST HEALTH ORDER October 27 Reopening Updates & Face Covering Rules
- GET TESTED FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- FREE FLU SHOTS Now available at all County COVID19 testing sites
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS October 30 Small Business Mailer
- NEW GRANTS Contra Costa County Micro-Enterprise Relief Fund
- GET LOCAL HELP COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
More Help: Check out Our COVID-19 Community Resource Directory
NEW Section: Emergency & Natural Disaster Preparedness + Air Quality Info