Just announced: the Regional Stay-at-Home Order has been lifted and Contra Costa County has returned to the Purple Tier. We are glad to hear that local ICU capacity has increased, however we urge everyone to continue following health guidelines so that we can protect lives and livelihoods.
What remains in effect:
Health guidelines regarding physical distancing and use of face coverings outside the home, as well as frequent hand washing and quarantine guidance.
Occupancy caps for indoor businesses and requirements limiting close-contact gatherings of people from different households.
Significant changes now in effect:
Following state guidelines, restaurants may offer outdoor dining and hair salons, barber shops, and personal services may reopen
Outdoor social gatherings involving 25 or fewer people, from three or fewer different households, with health guidelines in place are now permitted.
Main Street Presents
Free Square E-commerce Program
New & Improved Tutorials AND Office Hours Are Here!
We can help!
7 Ways to Support Local Safely
Guides & Resources
Closing Soon: Grant Opportunity for Downtown Richmond Businesses
What: Grants of $5,000-$10,000, awarded on a competitive basis to help brick-and-mortar small businesses in designated Main Street districts as they work to adapt to COVID-19 and prepare for the next phases of reopening across the country. All eligible businesses located in Downtown Richmond may apply.
Apply: January 21, 9am – January 28, 4:59pm PST
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- EXTENDED Contra Costa County Rent Freeze & Eviction Moratorium
- LATEST HEALTH ORDER January 25 Stay-At-Home Order & Face Covering Rules
- GET TESTED FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS January 22 Small Business Mailer
- NEW GRANTS California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program (Round 2 opening February 2-8), Paycheck Protection Program
- GET LOCAL HELP COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
Section Spotlight: COVID19 Testing & Vaccinations And Healthcare & Mental Health Services