This afternoon, Contra Costa Health Services announced that our county is moving back into the Purple Tier in accordance to the State of California’s action to restore safety measures to protect the public and save lives during the pandemic.
The return to the purple tier of California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy comes with some additional requirements for businesses and community activities not imposed in Contra Costa since summer.
We have updated our Community Resource Directory with this announcement and we join health officials in urging everyone to do their part to prevent unnecessary illness and death in our community:
- Stay in Place as much as possible and do not go out if you are ill
- Maintain your Space at least 6 feet
- Cover your Face nose and mouth with a mask or bandana
- Wash your Hands often and for at least 20 seconds with soap & warm water
- Gather Safely outdoors, wearing a mask, and only with folks from your social pod
- Get Tested it’s free! Learn more
Main Street Presents
Small Business Saturday – November 28
Keep your eye on your inbox and social media feed for our Small Business Saturday passport, featuring your locally-owned Downtown businesses and tips to #ShopLocalSafely.
Did you know? For every dollar spent at a locally-owned business, $.68 stays in the community. So when you shop at your favorite indie gift shop, restaurant, retail store, or barbershop, you are actively supporting other local businesses, generating sales tax revenue, and helping to provide jobs for residents.
Create your own FREE E-Commerce Site with Square
More Office Hours Coming Soon!
On-demand webinars & FREE card readers still available
Richmond Main Street Meal Giveaway Program
We are teaming up with community partners and volunteers to distribute thousands of fresh, healthy, restaurant-made meals and disposable masks to anyone in need.
Dates: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 11am – 1pm
Location: RPAL parking lot, entrance at 23rd Street
How: Drive thru pick-up & walk-ins OK; Masks required for service.
More info: Call (510) 621-1221
Interested in Helping Out?
Volunteer, Donate, or Both!
Guides & Resources
Shop Local Safely
Learn How: 7 Ways to Support Local Safely
Shop Local: Downtown Businesses Directory
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- EXTENDED Contra Costa County Rent Freeze & Eviction Moratorium
- LATEST HEALTH ORDER November 4 Reopening Updates & Face Covering Rules
- GET TESTED FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- FREE FLU SHOTS Now available at all County COVID19 testing sites
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS November 13 Small Business Mailer
- NEW GRANTS Contra Costa County Micro-Enterprise Relief Fund
- GET LOCAL HELP COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
More Help: Check out Our COVID-19 Community Resource Directory
NEW Section: Emergency & Natural Disaster Preparedness + Air Quality Info