Wow…what a whirlwind of a week we’ve had since our last edition!
We are beyond thrilled to announce that Spirit & Soul Festival will air on KOFY TV20!
You do not want to miss our debut televised program. Make sure you update your calendar and tune in from 10:30am – 12pm on Saturday, October 17 (note the time change) for performances by Andre Thierry Accordion Soul Music, SambaFunk! Carnaval Explosion with King Theo, and talented Richmond youth artists.
Don’t forget to RSVP for your chance to win $500 cash prize and stay tuned to our social media channels for exclusive festival specials.
Main Street Presents
Made in Richmond PPE Fundraiser
This campaign is about protecting lives and livelihoods. The more we raise, the more we locally made PPE we can provide to the community free of cost. And the best part? Your donation will be matched dollar for dollar by Travis Credit Union Foundation.
Spirit & Soul Festival 2020
Mark Your Calendar, RSVP, Become an Executive Producer (if you’re able)
Saturday, October 17
presented by LeChat Nail Care Products
Create your own FREE E-Commerce Site with Square
Office Hours: October 30, 9am or 4pm
Survive COVID19 & Grow your Business:
Get Online in just 4 Easy Steps!
Richmond Main Street Meal Giveaway Program
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11am – 1pm
23rd Street & Exchange Place
Free meals & masks for anyone in need.
Guides & Resources
Shop Local Safely
Learn How: 7 Ways to Support Local Safely
Shop Local: Downtown Businesses Directory
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- EXTENDED Contra Costa County Rent Freeze & Eviction Moratorium
- LATEST HEALTH ORDER September 14 Social Distancing Order Update & Face Covering Rules
- GET TESTED FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS September 25 Small Business Mailer
- HELP Facebook’s Latinx Hispanic Business Boost, Google Supporting Latino-owned Small Businesses
- GET LOCAL HELP COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
More Help: Check out Our COVID-19 Community Resource Directory
NEW Section: Emergency & Natural Disaster Preparedness + Air Quality Info