We have BIG NEWS!
Today we are proud to announce that we are partnering with Travis Credit Union Foundation and four local Richmond-based manufacturers to raise funding to provide PPE to local residents and businesses in need. Travis Credit Union Foundation will be matching each donation to our campaign, up to $20,000 through September 30, with the goal of raising $40,000 in funding for PPE production. Learn more & support our campaign.
We are also inviting Richmond area residents, ages 16-24, to submit an original logo design. The first 20 submissions will get their design printed on a T-shirt for free. The winning design will be printed on the cloth face masks and the artist will be featured across our digital platforms. Learn more & submit your design.
Create your own FREE E-Commerce Site with Square
August Office Hours are Here!
August 20, 9am or 5pm
Survive COVID19 & Grow your Business:
Get Online in just 4 Easy Steps!
Call to Action: Support ChuckT’s Recovery!
*UPDATE* ChuckT is recovering from surgery. Please send all healing thoughts his way and, if you are able, please donate to his GoFundMe campaign. In addition to COVID19 setbacks, ChuckT is on the mend but still facing a long road of recovery from injuries sustained in a vehicle collision on July 24. Let’s show ChuckT our love and support! Every dollar & forward helps to get ChuckT back on his feet (literally).
National Black-Owned Business Month Spotlights
- Roux Bay Area Bayou. Now offering dinners for curbside pick-up, Saturdays & Sundays, 4pm-8pm.
- Stephen B Studios Where mad scientist laboratory meets renowned artist studio.
- Poor Rags Your spot for essential body oils, clothing, and accessories.
- CoBiz Richmond Coworking with a purpose for entrepreneurs, innovators, creatives, and activators.
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- EXTENDED Contra Costa County Rent Freeze & Eviction Moratorium
- LATEST HEALTH ORDER July 13 Reopening Revision & Face Covering Rules
- New Testing Site in North Richmond Open Tuesday & Friday, 1-4pm, North Richmond Center for Health. Walk-up only. No appointment required. Parking available on Second Street.GET TESTED FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- UPDATED: School Year 2020-21 Info + Support for Students & Youth
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS August 21 Small Business Mailer
- FUNDS Facebook Black Business Grants, Amber Grants for Women
- GET LOCAL HELP COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm