Jumping into July with gusto and an exciting announcement:
We are proud to partner with Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center and Square to offer FREE e-commerce assistance to Richmond retail and restaurant businesses!
Why: Now, more than ever, a user-friendly and accessible website with a streamlined payment processing is crucial for small businesses to survive and thrive.
How: Watch the “how-to” webinar recording that fits your business type by July 17. Sign-up for a one-on-one meeting with our Square representative, Martin, for individuated help; office hours available July 20-24. Complete your site, let everyone know, and start selling online!
Who: Richmond retail and restaurant businesses, interested in adopting or revamping their Square point of sale. English and Spanish language support available.
Richmond Shopping Center Eats – Perfect for Takeout Tuesday!
- Chef Ming – Classic Chinese-American cuisine made fresh daily. 1190C Macdonald Avenue Learn More
- Salsa Taqueria – Tacos, tortas, burritos, platos, soups & more! 1190B Macdonald Avenue Learn More
- San Francisco Pizza – Pizza, pasta, entrees, salads, and more. 1190C1 Macdonald Avenue Learn More
- Lee’s Donuts – Traditional donuts, baked goods, tea & coffee drinks. 1190A Macdonald Avenue Learn More
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- Contra Costa Health Reopening Timeline Paused
- California Statewide Face Covering Requirement: A face covering must be worn in common and public indoor spaces, and outdoors when distancing is not possible.
- FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents: Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS July 3 Small Business Mailer
- Hair Salons & Barbershops: State guidance for reopening.
- EXTENDED: Deadline to apply to the Paycheck Protection Program is now August 8. Apply for PPP Loan Forgiveness Application now available. Apply for PPP Loan Forgiveness, Get Help
- COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm