We are honored to participate in the Mayor’s Business Webinar, happening on July 29, 12pm-1pm. Register now and tune in on Wednesday to hear local business share their experiences operating through the COVID19 pandemic, get updates from City of Richmond and County, and learn more about our work to help support businesses right now. Register and send questions to email@example.com.
Richmond businesses & residents: Make sure you also check out this Proposed Gross Receipts Tax Ballot Measure Community Meeting on Tuesday, July 28, 10am-11:30am. Learn more about this meeting, this proposed ballot measure, and how to voice your opinions about it at this week’s City Council meeting here.
Announcing…First Ever Virtual Merchant Showcase!
Join Richmond Main Street, Karen Buchanan (Urban History Hikes founder & Richmond super fan), and Uncover for a virtual showcase of Downtown Richmond small businesses.
Each business’s owner will tell their story and give you a behind-the-scenes look at their business. Listen closely for attendee-exclusive promo deals! Tickets are $5 and proceeds will be equally shared with each business. So get your ticket, invite your friends, and join us for our first ever Virtual Merchant Showcase!
Farm Fresh Groceries
- Fresh Approach Mobile Farmers Market – Rolls into Richmond on Wednesdays. 50% discount available to everyone right now.
- Urban Tilth – Organic, Richmond-grown produce delivered to your door!
- Happy Lot Farm & Garden – Roll up your sleeves in exchange for goodies fresh off the vine
- Cafe Soleil – Essential Pantry Boxes for delivery or pick-up
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- EXTENDED Contra Costa County Rent Freeze & Eviction Moratorium
- LATEST HEALTH ORDER July 13 Reopening Revision & Face Covering Rules
- GET TESTED FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS July 24 Small Business Mailer
- APPLY NOW: BUSINESS GRANTS HartBeat of Main Street, LISC Small Business Relief Grant
- EXTENDED: Deadline to apply to the Paycheck Protection Program is now August 8. Apply for PPP Loan Forgiveness Application now available. Apply for PPP Loan Forgiveness, Get Help
- COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm