A Farmers’ Market on Wheels!
A Fresh Approach program. Bringing You the Freshest Cargo from California Farmers.
West County Routes
*effective July 3, 2020*
The Fresh Approach Mobile Farmers’ Market West County route currently is:
- RICHMOND: Wednesdays, 10am – 1pm @ Richmond Public Library (325 Civic Center Plaza, btwn Macdonald & Nevin Ave)
- Accepted: CalFresh, EBT, WIC, cash, credit/debit card
- Shopper Discounts: 50% discount available to EVERYONE during shelter in place.
- In response to the COVID crisis, Fresh Approach extended the 50% discount to all shoppers in March. Beginning August 19, the 50% will go back to being available only for eligible customers who receive federal benefits like WIC, SNAP, SSI/SSDI, MediCal, or Unemployment. If you do not meet any of the above requirements, but feel you need the extra support, please reach out to email@example.com.
For more info about the truck, tips for shoppers, and to view the full mobile market schedule:
Call (925) 771-2990
The Fresh Approach Mobile Farmers’ Market is a seasonal farmers’ market on wheels that rolls into Richmond every Wednesday, February – December. A program of Fresh Approach, the truck sources produce directly from local farmers to sell at sites across the Bay Area with a mission to increase access to fresh, quality produce in areas where it is not otherwise easily accessible. All stops are open to the public. Cash, debit & credit cards, CalFresh/SNAP, WIC, SSI & SSDI, Medi-Cal accepted.
Learn why the mobile market is a seasonal program and gain access free/low-cost food resources here.
For more information and to sign-up for updates, visit www.FreshApproach.org
Fresh Approach Mobile Faremrs’ Market Downtown Richmond Stop (currently on hiatus due to COVID19 shelter in place) is made possible through a partnership between Richmond Main Street and Fresh Approach. Richmond route supported by Kaiser Permanente.
Questions? Comments? Contact us:
- Fresh Approach (925) 771-2990
- Richmond Main Street (510) 236-4049