How was your Monday? We’ve had a very busy start to the week!
One of our own was asked to create a #MotivationMonday post for the California Main Street Alliance Facebook page. Naturally she picked a bright floral backdrop and featured the new East Brother Beer Company pride & purpose limited release supporting the R3F.
Vivian and Alicia also joined a call with partners from the City, RCF Connects, Richmond Chamber of Commerce, and CoBiz Richmond to continue ways to collaborate and support small businesses right now.
Digesting and sharing news about a new Relief Fund for Undocumented Adults and an updated Health Order allowing for retail businesses to reopen by way of curbside pick-up rounded out our day. Businesses: check out this section on our Community Resource Directory for the latest info on how you may be able to reopen.
And in case you missed it…check out the article about Thursday’s Richmond Pulse Online Forum and watch Friday’s City of Richmond Town Hall. And don’t miss this week’s Iron Triangle Neighborhood Council (May 20, 5:30pm, via Zoom).
THIS WEEK’S TOP #ShopLocalSafely SMALL BUSINESS PICKS
Bottoms Up! Made in Richmond Beverages
- East Brother Beer Company – Curbside pick-up, local delivery, CA shipping Order
- Armistice Brewing – Pre-order beer, snacks & all ages beverages to-go Order
- R&B Cellars – Local pick-up & delivery, CA shipping Order
- The Living Apothecary – Refreshing probiotic teas Find Nearby
More: Downtown Businesses Directory
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- UPDATED Stay at Home Health Order, Sup. Gioia’s Breakdown, FAQs
- Free COVID Testing for All County Residents
- Richmond Cares Hotline (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- NEW LISC/Verizon $10K Small Business Grant-Applications due May 20
- NEW City of Richmond increases matching for Kiva Loan Program
- Paycheck Protection Program Re-Opens: Funds are limited and expected to run out. Apply now! Marin SBDC Update, Local Lender Guide, Get Help
- COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
- Restaurant Community Foundation Crisis Relief Fund