As part of the national effort to control the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and per the shelter in place guidelines released on March 16 by all 6 Bay Area counties, our office is closed until further notice, with our staff working remotely.
Richmond Main Street staff will continue to be available during our normal business hours of Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. The best way to reach us is via email or our website’s contact form. Kindly allow up to 5 business days for a response.
In consultation with our board of directors and Neighborhood Ambassador program, we have temporarily suspended the maintenance and hospitality services for the district and will offer paid leave to all the ambassadors. While our clean & safe work on behalf of the business improvement district is crucial, the health and wellbeing of our ambassadors is our top priority. During this time, there will undoubtedly be an increase in cleanliness related issues in the district.
What we are doing right now:
- Monitoring the situation closely and adjusting our work to meet the needs of our community
- Actively exploring web-based solutions to hosting meetings and workshops
- Engaging with our Downtown businesses and community partners to help promote those that remain open and all access financial and technical assistance
- Sharing important information about community services and resources via our website and social media accounts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
We commit to continuing our vital work to revitalize Downtown and thank you in advance for your patience as we work through the challenges that this ever fluid situation presents.
*please note* This list is a continual work in progress and will be updated daily to the best of our ability.
How you can support & help during this challenging time:
- Join us in following all health & safety guidelines published by Contra Costa Health Services: Stay at Home Order & Prevention
- Spend your dollars at Downtown businesses, especially restaurants! Many will remain open for to-go and delivery service. Visit our Business Directory for the most up to date info, check your inbox, and stay tuned to our social media for updates.
- Report cleanliness issues to the City of Richmond via their mobile app (search City of Richmond in the app store) or website.
Richmond Main Street Staff