In this week’s edition we are using our Main Street News platform to shout out…
- You can now find and follow Gratitude on Instagram.
- Concourse Education is now Rivet School.
- CoBiz Richmond has reopened.
- Check out one of Nakari Syon’s latest creations: A gorgeous golden poppy mural adding a bright pop of beauty to the neighborhood. It was an honor to help connect the civically-minded property owner with Nakari!
…And Some Upcoming Events
- SparkPoint Contra Costa has launched Virtual Welcome Groups! Get the schedules for West (Richmond), East/Bay Point.
- Tele Town Hall on Fighting Back Fraud & Scams Targeting Older Californians: June 24, 1pm, hosted by Insurance Commissioner Ricardo Lara. RSVP
- Illegal Fireworks Online Neighborhood Roundtable: June 24, 4pm, hosted by City of Richmond Crime Prevention. RSVP
- Richmond Juneteenth Caravan: Saturday, June 27. Learn More
Find more events from our partners on our Events Calendar.
- Rich City Studios – Professional audio recording, mixing & mastering, radio edits, engineering workshops in Downtown. Learn More
- Blessed Kiss Cosmetics – Luxury lipsticks, eyeshadow, glamour dust, and more–all cruelty and paraben free! Learn More
- The Rich Clothing Co. – The official licensed apparel company for the City of Richmond. Learn More
Top COVID19 Resources for Small Business & Residents
- NEW Contra Costa Health Order Updates, June 16
- NEW California Statewide Face Covering Requirement: Starting June 18, a face covering must be worn in common and public indoor spaces, and outdoors when distancing is not possible.
- UPDATED Contra Costa’s Road to Reopening, Re-openings to Date Visual Guide
- FREE COVID Testing for All County Residents: Call 1 (844) 421-0804
- Richmond Cares Hotline Call (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
For Small Businesses
- DON’T MISS June 19 Small Business Mailer
- NEW June 19: 30-Minute California Policy Brief – Important EIDL & PPP updates!
- NOW APPLICABLE Hair Salons & Barbershops: State guidance for reopening.
- Paycheck Protection Program News: Deadline to apply is June 30. Loan Forgiveness Application now available. Apply for PPP, Apply for PPP Loan Forgiveness, Get Help
- COVID-19 Navigation Call Center: 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
- Restaurant Community Foundation Crisis Relief Fund