In response the May 18 updated health order, we have drafted a quick breakdown of important business-related information to help you with operating safely and surviving the current shelter in place situation here in the Bay Area. Our office remains closed, with our staff working remotely. We remain committed to serving our Downtown businesses. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need help accessing resources right now.
May 18, 2020 Updated Contra Costa County Health Order
1. Find Out if You Can be Open & How: Check the “What’s Open?/What’s Closed?” section of the County’s Coronavirus FAQs page
2. Develop your plan to Reopen & Operate Safely: Check out the section that corresponds to your business on the Statewide Industry Guidance to Reduce Risk page. Complete, submit to the County, and post at your business your Social Distancing Protocol
3. Make Sure you Are Prepared: There are a lot of factors to consider before reopening. Here are our top educational resources: Main Street America’s Reopening Safely Tips for Business Owners, EBMUD Restarting Water Use After Shut Down fact sheet, Webinar Recording: Restarting Your Business-Things you May Not have Considered. More resources are available here (‘Reopening Safely’ section)
Business Opportunity for Restaurants
Top Small Business Support Resources
Check out our Community Resource Directory for a wide variety of resources available to assist businesses, employers, workers, residents, children/youth, and families right now.
Sign-up to receive our newsletter and follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. If you are subscribed but not receiving our newsletters, check your spam/junk folder. Questions? Contact Alicia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID19 Hotline Phone Numbers
- Contra Costa County Heath Services, Coronavirus Call Center: (844) 729-8410, Open Daily, 8am-5pm
- City of Richmond, Richmond Cares Hotline: (510) 620-6700, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm (English, Spanish)
- Workforce Development Board, COVID-19 Navigation Call Center (for businesses & workers): 1 (833) 320-1919, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
- Contra Costa County, COVID19 Testing Appointment Line: 1 (844) 421-0804, 7 days a week, 8am – 3:30pm
- 211 – Crisis Support & Referrals to Resources