Just in time for prime cycling season, new bike racks have been installed at the Market Square Mall parking lot, located on 11th Street (between Macdonald and Nevin Avenues). Richmond Main Street and City of Richmond staff worked collaboratively to engage merchants in the area in order to determine optimal placement for the racks, which were funded by BAAQMD and installed by Public Works. Great job team!
- DeSaulnier Effort to Rename Richmond Post Office in Honor of Dedicated Civil Servant Passes House
- 10th annual Spirit & Soul Festival Truly Biggest Ever!
- Downtown Richmond Ready to Celebrate Main Street Heritage and Renewal with “Salute to Soul” Tributes at the 10th annual Spirit & Soul Festival
- In Memoriam: Our Friend Arnie
- Downtown Happenings: San Francisco Pizza 20th Anniversary Specials