Will you help us make the holidays bright for 300 Richmond kids?
Since it’s not safe to gather and have folks come to Santa, we are bringing Santa and the Downtown Holiday Festival experience to the community…and we need your help to do it!
About this Volunteer Opportunity
- What: Bringing holiday cheer to Richmond youngsters by delivering goodie bags
- Dates, Times & Jobs:
- Friday, December 11, 1pm – 5pm: Pick-up special delivery kits (goodie bags + directions) from our office, 1600 Nevin Plaza
- Saturday, December 12, 2pm – 4pm: Make special deliveries to about 10 Richmond households
- Requirements: Reliable personal automobile. Valid driver’s license and insurance. Ability to read maps and/or reliable GPS system. Ability to lift boxes 15-20lb. Safe and secure location to store delivery items overnight. Reliable mobile device.
- COVID Precautions: All volunteers will be asked to observe strict COVID19 guidelines including the wearing of masks and gloves and maintaining a 6’+ distance from others.
- Perks: Give the gift of magic, dress up in your favorite festive attire, PLUS get yummy fresh baked homemade holiday treats.
We Need 20 Volunteers
We currently have 5 folks signed up. Are you in?
Questions? Contact Alicia: firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 236-4049
One More Thing…
Already signed-up? Thanks a bunch, you’re awesome and will be hearing from us soon!
Haven’t signed-up? What are you waiting for? Sign-up now!
Not sure if you’ve signed-up? Reply to this email and we’ll check for you.
Not available for this activity but still want to help out?
Share this opportunity with your network or Donate