This month our Youth Committee met twice to put the final touches on their first objective: planning the Healthy Village Festival. They put in a lot of work to design, promote, and staff the event…and they did a great job! “Behind the scenes” they identified and reached out to potential performers, organizations, and volunteer groups, created a Snapchat filter, and promoted the event. They also designed a reproductive health informational brochure and photo frame. Nearly every committee member volunteered at the event as well, demonstrating extraordinary leadership capabilities while assisting with set-up, clean-up, and everything in between. Meetings will be on hold for the month of July, but this doesn’t mean the work will be on hiatus as well. Starting next week the committee will begin working on their next project: organizing the youth stage for Spirit & Soul Festival!
- Join our Team! Administrative Coordinator Position – Apply Today!
- Exciting Business Opportunity: Richmond Themed Retail Store RFQ/P
- Richmond Business Hub Update: Food Hall Closer to Completion
- Save the Date: North Richmond Quality of Life Plan Roll-out
- Springing Forward with Open Studios & Grand Openings