National Night Out 2012
This year, as in the past, the Richmond Crime Prevention Program will be participating in National Night Out (“NNO”). National Night Out celebrates with cities across the country on Tuesday, August 7, 2012.
National Night Out is a special night meant to:
* Build relationships with Community and Police
* Encourage residents to turn their porch lights on and employ crime prevention techniques
* Encourage neighbors to get to know one another
* Take back communities from crime and violence
* Build and rebuild neighborhood watch
The NNO Kick Off will once again is hosted by Target.The Crime Prevention Executive Board will choose the End Party.
If you are interested in hosting the end party, please send a proposal.City caravans with representatives consisting of
law enforcement, fire, and civic leaders will travel through the city’s three geographic police districts: north, central and southern.
Please Download Flyer/Registration Form/Meeting Agenda Below: